Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We spent several days celebrating Halloween this year. I took the kids to Halloween Fun Fest at the mall on Thursday night. Wes had parent teacher conferences so I was on my own. I was a little nervous because Finn wasn't real keen on wearing his costume. He had taken most of it off before we left the house and I was worried that Mia might get to crying ncontrollably like she sometimes does. However, I had nothing to worry about. Both kids did great. Finn held my hand the whole time and Mia just laid there looking up at me. Their costumes were a big hit. We got several compliments. I'm a bit biased, but I thought they were the cutest kids there.
Finn carving a pumpkin with Macho Man at the Crulls the Friday before Halloween.
And finally the big night. Here's the fisherman and his catch. I wonder how many years I'll get away with coordinating costumes?




Off we go to stop number one - Pizza King.

A pretty good take for under an hour in "old town" St. Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment