Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

We headed to Springfield for my family's Christmas Eve get together. Here Finn gets pumped up for opening presents by lifting old thread spools (is that what they're called?).

Mia meets Memaw.

Austin and Donoven patiently await present time.

Finn did a great job helping pass out presents. Mia bonds with Aunt Jennifer in the background.

Look at my teeth, look! Look at the stack of presents behind me that is taller than I am, look!

Finn loves Muno!

Mommy loves Finn!

Silly boys! I think this is the only picture I had with all the boys looking. Apparently Josh wouldn't get in the picture.


We had a great evening and almost ended up spending the night. We had to brave some nasty weather to make it home so that Santa Claus could visit. It took two and a half hours, but we made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment