Sunday, January 30, 2011

Naptime

Finn has successfully transitioned back into the toddler bed for both nap and bedtime. After Mia joined the family, he had to start sleeping in the pack and play because he wouldn't stay in bed and was refusing to nap. Now that we've made the transition (again), Wes is especially looking forward to putting the full sized bed together, but I'm holding him off for awhile. I don't want to throw things off again.

I went in to get Finn up from his nap the other day because it was 3:30 and I didn't want him to sleep too late and this is what I saw. I had to go back downstairs to get the camera because this was such a precious sight. He's got The Hungry Giant on his pillow which he must have been reading in bed and and he's got a good snuggle going with his wubby. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment