Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy 4 Months Miss Mia!

And what a happy girl she is! Healthy, too. We went to see Dr. Schuster and she was a champ for her shots. She weighed in at 14lbs 2oz (64th percentile) and measured 25 inches long (78th percentile). We're going to wait to introduce cereal for at least another month or two. She is still waking once a night to eat. I could probably wean her off that with a final feeding before I go to bed, but since I'm trying to pump a good stock of milk to freeze, a late night feeding won't work. I also remember with Finn that at some point I just gave him his pacifier when he woke to eat and he eventually gave up the middle of the night feeding. Maybe I'll try that...

She is still sleeping in the bassinet next to our bed - mainly because of the aforementioned middle of the night feeding, but we'll have to move her to the crib soon since she's only got about an inch to spare right now. She's growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment