Monday, November 8, 2010

Mini Roadtrip

We headed north to East Dundee to visit Wes's buddy Corey, his wife Caroline, and their daughter Eliza on our way to a family wedding in Schaumburg. The Janisches were VERY hospitable to the little circus we brought to town. It was great to finall meet Miss Eliza and we enjoyed playing referee between her and Finn as they fought over toys. I'm sorry to say I don't have any pictures of our visit with them. :(

The next day we headed to Tanya and Derek's wedding. Tanya was BEAUTIFUL! Unfortunately, I don't have much to report about the wedding itself or the ceremony for that matter. I spent most of the time in the hallway with a fussy Mia. Neither her or Finn got much sleep that day because we were out of our routine. I got to sit through the ceremony long enough to watch everyone walk down the aisle and that's about it. Then I headed back out into the hallway for the announcement of the wedding party and bride and groom. I also missed the toast and cutting of the cake. The food was good! At one point Finn laid down on the floor and asked for a blanket. We decided it was time to go. We were sorry to miss the rest of the celebration, but were happy to just be there. Congrats Tanya and Derek!

What is Finn and Mia looking at?

No comments:

Post a Comment