Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Finn Turns 2!
Another tradition begins! We decorated Finn's door so that when he woke up on his borthday he would know it was a special day. We plan to continue this tradition yearly. I don't know how we did it without waking him and Mia up as we (and when I say we, I mean Wes) kept stepping on a very loud creeking spot in the floor right between the two doors.
And here's the birthday boy trying to figure out what was going on.

When daddy got home from work it was time for cake and presents (after Pizza King of course - a tradition started last year).
"I did it!"
Every time we asked him what he wanted for his birthday he requested a sucker so I made a special trip to the candy store in the mall to get him a huge sucker.
Sucker face!
And the other traditions...marking his height,
and the yearly picture in the Sandy Koufax jersey.
Happy birthday sweet boy! We love you so much! You are such a kind and funny little boy and have already proven yourself to be a great big brother. You love to sing and dance and read books. You have also become quite the little junk food junkie, always requesting cookies and suckers. Everyone also comments on how verbal you are, such a chatty little guy. You often surprise us by speaking in complete sentences. You also love trains, trucks, and sports. You often want to play football, basketball, golf, and soccer and you've perfected hitting a baseball off a tee. You have just started to be able to hit a pitched ball which has prompted us to move our game of baseball away from the tv. We can't wait to see what year 3 brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment