Monday, November 22, 2010

Two Months Old!

Mia is 2 months old today. What a wonderful 2 months it has been. She has become a super smiley little girl. She's still eating about every three hours during the day. She goes to bed at about 7:30 and sleeps until at least 8:00 with 2-3 night feedings. Luckily, she is like her brother and eats in about 10 minutes. I have had much more success recently with laying her back donw in her bassinet after eating. Previously, she had such strong reflux that she would cough and choke if I laid her down even after a good burping. Now she still makes some noises, but they are less intense and pass more quickly. This means mom gets to sleep in a horizontal position rather than leaning on a back pillow with Mia on my chest. I am missing that extra snuggling.

Her 2 month stats are: length - 23.25 in (79th percentile) and 11 lbs 3.5 oz (62nd percentile). She's continuing to grow steadily and gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment