Since I decided to make sugar cookies from scratch, we had to leave the dough in the refrigerator for a few hours - nothing like the roll out Pillsbury sugar cookie dough. This meant we actually didn't finish the cookies until the next day. We were all exhausted anyway from hosting Thanksgiving and decided to just relax the rest of the day.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Holiday Traditions (Day 1)
Wes laughs at me because I always talk about starting traditions for our family. I think he finds it endearing and that is why he laughs - let's hope that's it. For Christmas, I wanted to start the tradition of making (and eating) cookies on the day we put up and decorate the Christmas tree. So, since we picked out our tree, I decided we needed to make cookies before we decorated it. I found a sugar cookie recipe and here we go...
This was the only picture we got with Finn looking at the camera - hence the goofy smiles we both have.
Licking the spoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment